Benefits of Sponsorship
Industry and Academic Benefits of Sponsorship
One of our primary goals is to make the annual Summer Symposium in Molecular Biology available to everyone, including students and postdoctoral fellows, who in the past comprised over 75% of the attendees. To accomplish this, registration fees are kept at a nominal level. This results in very limited income toward covering the substantial costs associated with a quality Symposium. Therefore, external sponsorship is crucial in order for this Symposium to recur each year.
Sponsors are acknowledged as follows:
- prominent location in the abstract book, distributed all Symposium participants
- special sponsor listing section on the Symposium web site
- verbal and visual recognition displayed at all sessions
- individual placard for those wishing to support specific events
- complimentary registrations to attend Symposium sessions, keynote and plenary addresses, and receptions are offered to each sponsor who underwrites part of the costs.
For questions or financial arrangements, please contact the Symposium Director, Nancy J. Wilson, at (814) 863-1918 or email, email@example.com.