Benefits of Sponsorship
Industry and Academic Benefits of Sponsorship
One of our primary goals is to make the annual Summer Symposium in Molecular Biology available to everyone, including students and postdoctoral fellows, who in the past comprised over 75% of the attendees. To accomplish this, registration fees are kept at a nominal level. This results in very limited income toward covering the substantial costs associated with a quality Symposium. Therefore, external sponsorship is crucial in order for this Symposium to recur each year.
Sponsors are acknowledged as follows:
- prominent location in the promotional materials distributed to all Symposium participants
- a brochure (provided by sponsor) inserted in the program distributed to all Symposium participants
- special sponsor listing section on the Symposium web site
- visual recognition displayed at all sessions
- complimentary registration to attend Symposium sessions, keynote and plenary addresses, and receptions are offered to each sponsor who underwrites part of the costs.
- company logo in a PowerPoint slideshow (gold level & platinum level)
- 6 foot table outside of conference hall for your company to display promotional material (platinum level)
- individual placard for those wishing to support specific events (coffee breaks or boxed luncheon to meet the speakers)
For questions or financial arrangements, please contact the Symposium Coordinator, Sandy McEwen, at (814) 863-1918 or email, email@example.com.